MES Result 2015,MES Merit List 2015,MES Mate Result SSK 2015,MES Group C,D Admit Card 2015,mes.gov.in,MES Cut off Marks 2015,MES SSK Result 2015,Mate Result 2015,MES 2015 Result,Mate SSK Result 2015.MES Mate Result 2015 Mate SSK Result 2015 Merit list mes.gov.in.Mate Result 2015 examination held on 10th May 2015,MES 2015 recruitment has released for 2659 posts like Civil Motor Driver,Supervisor Barrack & Store (Supervisors B/S), and Peon,Chowkidar,Safaiwala and Other Vacancies. Candidates are awaiting for MES Result 2015 Mate SSK to check their Result,MES Mate Result 2015/download MES Mate Result 2015/check MES Mate Result 2015/MES Mate Result 2015 online download /MES Mate Result 2015 get online/working link for MES Mate Result 2015
The Military Engineering Service (MSE) Examination for entrance into MES Services.the Military Engineering Service (MSE) Examination was successfully conducted on 10May 2015 and this time a large number of students looking for a working link in order to download the MES Mate Result 2015 - Mate SSK Result 2015 Merit list mes.gov.in,so here if you all looking for a link then you arrived at the correct website here we have provide you all details and links for downloading the MES Mate Result 2015 - Mate SSK Result 2015 Merit list mes.gov.in in simple file format i.e in simple pdf file format or in html file format ,so all candidates go to the below how to download process steps and read it ,it may be helpful for you for easily downloading the MES Mate Result 2015 - Mate SSK Result 2015 Merit list mes.gov.in
how to download and check your MES Mate Result 2015 - Mate SSK Result 2015 Merit list mes.gov.in ??
all candidates if you really want to download your MES Mate Result 2015 - Mate SSK Result 2015 Merit list mes.gov.in then please follow my some steps and get your MES Mate Result 2015 - Mate SSK Result 2015 Merit list mes.gov.in
- all candidates should visit the below links and open it.4
- after clicking on the links you will redirect into the main page.
- where you will see a roll number box and date of birth box.
- fill your roll number and date of birth.
- submit all details and get your MES Mate Result 2015 - Mate SSK Result 2015 Merit list mes.gov.in.
- best of luck to all.
ABOUT Military Engineer Services (MES)
. The Military Engineer Services (MES) is one of the pillars of Corps of Engineers of the Indian Army which provides rear line engineering support to the Armed Forces. It is one of largest construction and maintenance agencies inIndia with a total annual budget to the tune of Rs 9000 crores. It has a large number of units and sub units spread across the entire country to provide engineering support to various formations of Army, Air Force, Navy and DRDO. MES is a military organisation but has both Army and Civilian component of officers and other subordinate staff. While execution of all construction works is through contracts, execution of all maintenance services is carried out both through contracts as well as departmentally employed labour (DEL).
2. The Military Engineering Services are responsible for the design, construction and maintenance of all buildings, airfields, dock installations, etc. along with accessory services such as military roads, bulk water and electricity supply, drainage, refrigeration and furniture, required by the Army, Navy and Air Force in India. The MES functions under the overall control of the Engineer-in-Chief, who is the adviser to the Ministry of Defence and the three Services on operational and peace time construction engineering. It is structured to design works which are executed through contracts under the supervision of officers and staff consisting of both civilians and combatants from the Corps of Engineers. It has an integral multi-disciplinary team of architects, civil, electrical and mechanical engineers, structural designers, quantity surveyors and contract specialists for planning, designing and supervision of works. All human resource issues such as recruitment, training, posting and promotion in respect of the officers and the subordinate staff are dealt through different HQs under the guidelines of Engineer-in-Chiefs Branch/Army HQ as stipulated in government directives.
3. The role of MES is dual i.e. to render both engineering advice and also to execute the works. Its works programme covers, besides conventional buildings, hospitals, sophisticated and complex laboratories and workshops, high rise buildings, air fields and hangars, dockyards, wharves, slipways and other marine works. It also deals with all the multifarious associated requirements such as air-conditioning, cold storage, electric and water supply, sewage treatment and so on. Most important of all, the facilities, assets and infrastructure created are maintained in a serviceable state and, in some cases, operated too, by the MES.